Comox Valley After Hours Urgent Care Clinic
- 757 Ryan Road, In The Washington Park Medical Clinic (2nd Floor, Above Superstore), Courtenay, BC
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Available for walk-in care for any patients in our area
- Appointment types offered
- In Person
- To book an appointment
- Call our office
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Provincial Registration for COVID vaccine for Adults 18+: Click here for details of how to register online or by phone.
Pharmacy administration of Astra Zeneca vaccine: Patients can contact local pharmacies listed here to book an appointment or enroll on a waitlist for a vaccine.
General Vaccine Info: Click here for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine from the BC CDC. Additional general information: Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine – Who Should Get It & What to Expect and BC’s Roll Out Plan for COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- For possible COVID-19 with flu-like symptoms, what should you do?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
- Information about our clinic
Call for an appointment:
- after 4:00 pm on weekdays &
- after 8:30 am on weekends/stats.
Please note: We DO NOT offer these services on-site:
- X-ray, ultrasound, medical imaging, or CT scanning or laboratory services
- Intravenous therapy
- Narcotics (opioids)
- Prescriptions for narcotics or tranquilizers (benzodiazepines).
- Completion of medical forms, such as for Persons with Disability (PWD) and private insurance, or provision of doctors’ notes.
OUR MISSION: Through a network of family physicians, the Comox Valley After Hours Urgent Care Clinic provides timely access to urgent primary care.
Take a look at the Comox Valley Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.
|5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||5:00 pm - 9:00 pm||9:00 am - 2:00 pm||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Open Statutory Holidays: 9am-2pm