Cross Roads Medical Clinic
- In Person
- Patients can join the queue for a walk-in visit via the on-line booking link or follow the links on our website.
- We offer telephone or video options where appropriate. All visits start by telephone.
- In person visits will be arranged as per physician’s assessment.
We are no longer taking in-person walk-ins at our clinic. Our clinic will only see in-person visits, if appropriate, after completing an initial telephone screening consultation with the physician. Visit our website to join the queue for a telephone consultation with the physician.
PLEASE BE AWARE that if you are unable to join the online queue, we are either closed due to capacity or we are closed outside our operating hours.
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your provider.
- Our office is using doxy.me for telehealth video appointments, please review these technical INSTRUCTIONS for how to set up your computer or phone for your video appointment.
MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN 8:30 am - 6:30 pm 8:30 am - 6:30 pm 8:30 am - 6:30 pm 8:30 am - 6:30 pm 8:30 am - 6:30 pm 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Take a look at the Vancouver Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.