Highland Family Practice
- In Person
- Call our office
- Book online
In person assessments are available for our patients, if deemed necessary following a booked phone consultation with one of our physicians. Essential nurse visits remain available as well to our patients, but by appointment rather than drop in. Please call the clinic.
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your provider.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Information
Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine or Booster: Click here for details on how to register and what to expect when you get a COVID-19 vaccine or booster.
Children and COVID-19 Vaccination: Click here for more information about COVID-19 vaccination for children and young people ages 5 – 17.
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions: Click here to see up to date answers to COVID-19 vaccine FAQ.
COVID-19 Testing Information: Click here for more information about when and how to get a COVID-19 test.
Positive COVID-19 Test: Click here to learn how to care for yourself if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Flu-like Symptoms?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
- You can do a quick COVID-19 self-assessment
- If you need a COVID-19 test, Island Health offers self-booking for COVID-19 testing by calling 1-844-901-8442 (call centre open 8:30 am - 8:00 pm Monday -Sunday)
- To see locations of COVID-19 testing centres across BC, see this map
- Here's some information about how to self-isolate if you are NOT ill but have been exposed, and here's some information about how to self-isolate if you ARE ill.
Take a look at the Comox Valley Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.