Dr. Theresa Wilson
- Call our office
- Primary Delivery Hospital: North Island Hospital Comox Valley
- Routine Maternity Care - prenatal and delivery
- Transgender Maternity Care
- Maternity Resources:
In person assessments are available for our patients, if deemed necessary following a booked phone consultation with one of our physicians. Essential nurse visits remain available as well to our patients, but by appointment rather than drop in. Please call the clinic.
Dr. Wilson is part of Highland Maternity Group
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your provider.
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Information
Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine or Booster: Click here for details on how to register and what to expect when you get a COVID-19 vaccine or booster.
Children and COVID-19 Vaccination: Click here for more information about COVID-19 vaccination for children and young people ages 5 – 17.
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions: Click here to see up to date answers to COVID-19 vaccine FAQ.
COVID-19 Testing Information: Click here for more information about when and how to get a COVID-19 test.
Positive COVID-19 Test: Click here to learn how to care for yourself if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Flu-like Symptoms?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
Take a look at the Comox Valley Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.