Dr. Larina Reyes-Smith
- In Person
- Call our office
- We will see patients with a referral from another health care provider
Not currently accepting new primary care patients. If you are looking for a family doctor or nurse practitioner please register online here. As soon as a family physician becomes available, you will be contacted directly by their clinic.
It is a general addiction including – OAT (Methadone, Suboxone and Naltrexone) – as appropriate – outpatient detox management – Hep C care clinic. Accepting referrals
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your provider.
- Our office is using zoom.us for telehealth video appointments. For information on how to set up your computer or phone for a video appointment, please review one of the following:
COVID-19 Vaccination & Testing Information
Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine or Booster: Click here for details on how to register and what to expect when you get a COVID-19 vaccine or booster.
Children and COVID-19 Vaccination: Click here for more information about COVID-19 vaccination for children and young people ages 5 – 17.
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions: Click here to see up to date answers to COVID-19 vaccine FAQ.
COVID-19 Testing Information: Click here for more information about when and how to get a COVID-19 test.
Positive COVID-19 Test: Click here to learn how to care for yourself if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 Flu-like Symptoms?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
- Contact our local flu-like symptoms assessment clinic
MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN 9:00 am - 3:00 pm 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm 9:00 am - 3:00 pm 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Languages spoken in addition to English