Dr. Cynthia Clark
- Appointment types offered
- In Person
- To book an appointment
- Call our office
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Provincial Registration for COVID vaccine for anyone 12+: Click here for details of how to register online or by phone.
COVID-19 Booster Shot Information: Click here for more information about the COVID-19 booster shot.
Walk-in Vaccination Clinics: Click here to find a walk-in vaccination clinic near you.
BC Vaccine Card: Click here to get your proof of vaccination.
General Vaccine Info: Click here for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine from the BC CDC. Additional general information: Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine – Who Should Get It & What to Expect.
- Flu Shot Information
- We will be providing flu shots with pre-booked appointments
- we will be offering appts at flu shot clinics
- For possible COVID-19 with flu-like symptoms, what should you do?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
- Information about our clinic
I’m not currently accepting new patients. If you are looking for a family doctor or nurse practitioner please register online here.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, please always call the office to book an appointment. We will not be seeing walk-in patients. Thank you.
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your family doctor.
- Our office is using zoom.us for telehealth video appointments. For information on how to set up your computer or phone for a video appointment, please review one of the following:
Take a look at the North Shore Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|