North Shore Medical Group
- Appointment types offered
- In Person
- To book an appointment
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Provincial Registration for COVID vaccine for anyone 12+: Click here for details of how to register online or by phone.
Walk-in Vaccination Clinics: Click here to find a walk-in vaccination clinic near you.
BC Vaccine Card: Click here to get your proof of vaccination.
General Vaccine Info: Click here for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine from the BC CDC. Additional general information: Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine – Who Should Get It & What to Expect.
- For possible COVID-19 with flu-like symptoms, what should you do?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
- You can do a quick COVID-19 self-assessment
- If you need a COVID-19 test, Vancouver Coastal Health has a number of collection centres available. Click here to find out how to book an appointment at a location near you.
- To see locations of COVID-19 testing centres across BC, see this map
- Here's some information about how to self-isolate if you are NOT ill but have been exposed, and here's some information about how to self-isolate if you ARE ill.
- Information about our clinic
I’m not currently accepting new patients. If you are looking for a family doctor or nurse practitioner please register online here.
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your family doctor.
- Our office is using doxy.me for telehealth video appointments, please review these technical INSTRUCTIONS for how to set up your computer or phone for your video appointment.
Take a look at the North Shore Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.
|9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Closed Saturday & Sunday