Washington Park Medical Center Superstore – Walk in and Urgent Care
- Appointment types offered
- In Person
- To book an appointment
- Call our office
- For patients without a phone – they can knock on the door
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Provincial Registration for COVID vaccine for Adults 18+: Click here for details of how to register online or by phone.
Pharmacy administration of Astra Zeneca vaccine: Patients can contact local pharmacies listed here to book an appointment or enroll on a waitlist for a vaccine.
General Vaccine Info: Click here for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine from the BC CDC. Additional general information: Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine – Who Should Get It & What to Expect and BC’s Roll Out Plan for COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- For possible COVID-19 with flu-like symptoms, what should you do?
- Call our office so we can assess and decide on the best course of action
- Information about our clinic
- Please review these GENERAL TIPS about how to prepare for a video or telephone appointment with your family doctor.
Take a look at the Comox Valley Pathways Community Service Directory for general information about local services, useful handouts and videos.